Logitech G105 Keyboard - Ubuntu 18.04
sudo apt install libconfig++-dev libtinyxml2-dev libudev-dev git clone https://github.com/tolga9009/sidewinderd.git
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make sudo make install
user = "cornernote"; capture_delays = false;
sudo systemctl enable sidewinderd.service sudo systemctl start sidewinderd.service
The macro keys are fully programmable, but there is no default event. You can add functions to them, by recording macros or key combinations:
- Choose a profile. The profile LED on the device will show you, which profile is active.
- Press record key. The record LED will light up.
- Now, choose and press a macro key. On some devices, the record LED will begin to blink. You're now in macro mode. Please note, that existing macros may get overwritten.
- Everything you type on the keyboard will get recorded. You can either record a single key combination or a long series of keypresses. Please note, that keypresses still send events to your operating system and your programs.
- When done, press the record key again. This will stop recording and save the macro.
- You've now created a macro. Use it by setting the chosen profile and pressing the chosen macro key.
The XML files can be edited by hand, for example if you wish to change or remove the recorded delays.
sudo nano /root/.local/share/sidewinderd/profile_1/s1.xml (button M1/G1)