Verifying that +dreamflasher is my blockchain ID. https://onename.com/dreamflasher
I hereby claim:
- I am dreamflasher on github.
- I am dreamflasher (https://keybase.io/dreamflasher) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is 3EF3 9A8C 75A3 288F 505B 481E B64E 8F78 023D F5A5
To claim this, I am signing this object:
Yahoo Pipes is closing, downloading http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_out=json&_id= via browser for hundreds of pipes infeasible. There is https://gist.github.com/psychemedia/2351614 but it only works for public pipes and you don't want to make all your pipes public.
- Login to Yahoo Pipes, open debug console (F12 in Chrome/FF), click the "json feed" button to get to a page with this url scheme:
- In the debug console get the cURL command for the current request (Net/Network tab, copy as cURL)
- Execute the command which we will create in the following to download all descriptions of your pipes including their ID
for page in ``seq 1 10``; doto (2.), where you replace 10 by the number of pages you have in your pipes overview
_out=json&display=pipesin (2.) insert
-o pipes_$page.json; doneto (2.)