Yahoo Pipes is closing, downloading http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_out=json&_id= via browser for hundreds of pipes infeasible. There is https://gist.github.com/psychemedia/2351614 but it only works for public pipes and you don't want to make all your pipes public.
- Login to Yahoo Pipes, open debug console (F12 in Chrome/FF), click the "json feed" button to get to a page with this url scheme:
- In the debug console get the cURL command for the current request (Net/Network tab, copy as cURL)
- Execute the command which we will create in the following to download all descriptions of your pipes including their ID
for page in ``seq 1 10``; doto (2.), where you replace 10 by the number of pages you have in your pipes overview
_out=json&display=pipesin (2.) insert
-o pipes_$page.json; doneto (2.)
- Now that you have files including all IDs of your pipes you will extract all IDs into a single file
- Install http://stedolan.github.io/jq/ ("jq is like sed for JSON data")
jq .value.items.id pipes*.json > pipeids.txt
- Next you will curl all your pipe definitions, start with the plain cURL command from (2.) again and then execute the command we create in the next three substeps
while read -r line; do curl "http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_out=json&_id=$line"
- Remove the old curl url (e.g.,
-o pipe_$line.json; done < pipeids.txt