This is a patch release. Everything is the same, just slightly better!
The main changes are:
- Default dependencies in
- Error messages for elm-package are improved (e.g. this and this)
- Packages download concurrently (a.k.a. faster)
- Make elm-reactor serve assets better. Was messing up CSS and HTML.
- Use ~/.elm/0.17.1/ so all globally cached things are isolated
- Binaries are much smaller (~120MB to ~40MB on OSX)
This release was motivated by seeing new folks trying to install
evancz/elm-html instead of
elm-lang/html, so the most important improvement is with the
elm-package error messages. Hopefully that'll make things smoother for people!