This shortcode allows users to add BP user account links to posts or pages or widgets if widgets enabled for shortcode parsing. You can set the account screen to link to as single top level screen or child 'activity', 'activity/mentions' add text required to display for link, add text to display for the title attr on hover label, also you can se…
A function to add the BuddyPress sidebar-me logged in username/avatar, plus site wide notice & a custom rendering of a users notifications displayed as a list e.g new @mentions, new private messages etc. On logout or logged out a login form is presented. The function can be placed in functions.php and the function call added to any sidebar file …
* A basic dropdown set of styles for WP wp_nav_menu() / wp_pages_list()
* This dropin group of rulesets uses a top level selector nav#site-main which needs to be changed to suit or added to markup.
* There is a simple series of CSS Transitions to provide a little smoothness to the opening / closing of the menu and opacity * transitioned on the li elements.
* There are background colours added and obviously these are subjective and won't suit all themes so need changing
* There is a comlimentary JS snippet that just adds classes to hovered li elements and their parents, this is named in time * honoured manner as 'sfhover' it's real purpose used to be to provide support for IE but are also useful to provide xpath * navigation back up the li nodes and used here to add li backgrounds on all hovered elements parents. In addition the script * Adds a class 'has-child' to li elements having nested ul li children.