https://www.yelp.com/biz/hair-of-the-dog-pub-chattanooga -- rueben rolls Clumpies Ice Cream
I hereby claim:
- I am iennae on github.
- I am sigje (https://keybase.io/sigje) on keybase.
- I have a public key ASDf9k0bZKFrxayP12yFDYqp-dQ5AN1cRsqZEKDJDkybxAo
To claim this, I am signing this object:
12.5 style custom resources
This is by far the most recommended way of writing resources for all users. There are two gotchas which we're working through:
- For helper functions that you used to write in your provider code or used to mixin to your provider code, you have to use an
action_class do ... endblock.
- The 12.5 resources allow for a shorthand notation in provider code where you can refer to properties by their bare name
my_propertyand it works most of the time. Since it does not work all the time (because of the way ruby scopes things), its recommended to stick to referring to properties by
You cannot subclass, and must use mixins for code-sharing (which is really a best practice anyway -- e.g. see languages like rust which do not support subclassing).
- Concrete, transparent, measurable plan to increase the number of underrepresented population in engineering roles and engineering leadership roles.
- Interview only if there are more than 2 underrepresented population in the interview pool for this position.
- Friendly atmosphere where collaboration and mentorship is encouraged and supported.
- Commitment to respectful conflict practices.
- Meaningful work with clear linkage between work and company goals.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical business practices, e.g. B corp certification.
- Commitment to career development including yearly conferences and education.
- Commitment to work/life integration and flexibility; e.g. 40-45 hrs/week.
- Commitment to contributing, supporting and using open source.