Some things I'd like to see in a F# web framework, inspired from experience using Phoenix in Elixir.
- Top knotch integrated i18n support, on par with
- Not sure if this is possible in F#, because of the lack of metaprogramming features. The Elixir solution is based on macros, so that one can extract .pot translation files at compile time.
- Standard way to talk to databases suitable for most apps (Elixir example: Ecto)
- Standard way to do database migrations suitable for most apps (Elixir example: Ecto)
This is more ecosystem related, but I'll include them anyway, because I think they are important to overall productivity:
- Standardized, extensible project build/scripting tool already on my path. Examples: