Seeed BeagleBone® Green Gateway host
When it comes to hardware setup, there is a fair bit of handwaving below. It is assumed for now you can figure out how to connect the antennas to the BeagleConnect Freedom boards and other similar hardware configuration steps.
OS Image for BeagleBone/PocketBeagle from SD card
- Download the special mikroBUS/Greybus BeagleBoard.org Debian image from here.
- Load this image to a microSD card using a tool like Etcher.
- Insert the microSD card into the Green Gateway.
- Power the Green Gateway via the 12V barrel jack.
- Use Ethernet via a cable or WiFi via
connmanctlfor an Internet connection.