instructions to install dig's riot-web theme
(Option 1) Mac Binary built by @dignifiedquire
probably owned, yo.
- Download https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWS4FFFwLrzDfzMwAc2JNzKqKnQKFSJEVpEeLQhX6WbEA/DigRiot.dmg
- Install the app in the dmg.
- Follow the using the theme section below.
(Option 2) Install dig's riot-web from source
Download the codez
git clone https://github.com/dignifiedquire/riot-web cd riot-web git checkout better-theme npm install # go do something else.
run the codez
# make sure nothing is on :8080. (maybe ipfs?) # (... ideally change the port this thing starts on ... how?) npm run start open http://localhost:8080
(Required) Using the Theme
- Inside the riot app
- click the app settings gear (bottom left)
- Status.im theme (checkbox, under "USER INTERFACE", towards the end)
- Close the settings window
- Zoom out/shrink twice (