Increase listing completion rate on web from 40% to 60% — final result was 43.48%
- Even though I came in after the OKRs were done, I thought I could make a significant impact here.
- This specific issue was something I mentioned while interviewing and had thought about before starting.
- Oumar, Toledo and I worked (mostly Oumar) on adding in Draft Listings, as well as an autosave function while you are listing an item.
- Toledo and I also created and sent an email last week to 50% of seller with drafts which resulted in Xk listings.
- I only scored a 17%, but I still feel like this is a win for a few reasons: we built something that needed to be built, adds a lot of value, and with a bit more effort (on boarding / user messaging), can be hugely impactful to Q1 OKRs and most likely all OKRs going forward.
So I take from this that not hitting your target goal is definitely not failing, as long as what you are doing is adding tangible value.