- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer's competitive advantage.
- Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
- Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
- Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
- The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress. Agile processes promote sustainable development.
- The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
|import tensorflow as tf|
|mnist = tf.keras.datasets.mnist|
|(x_train, y_train),(x_test, y_test) = mnist.load_data()|
|x_train, x_test = x_train / 255.0, x_test / 255.0|
|model = tf.keras.models.Sequential([|
Many objects in Changelog's system have attachable images. People have avatars. Sponsors have logos. Topics have icons. Etc.
Currently, we attach images by downloading them to our machines and then uploading them via a file input on the forms. An example form:
This is fine, but many times the images already exist on the web somewhere.