How I edit my own video
Speed up the video and the audio of 10%, because I am bit slow:
ffmpeg -i 2019-02-17_19-01-22.flv -c:v libx264 -crf 20 -filter_complex "[0:v]setpts=0.9*PTS[v];[0:a]atempo=1.1111111111111112[a]" -map "[v]" -map "[a]" output.mp4
See How to speed up / slow down a video for more detailed information.
Visual Studio Code and Elixir
Here I wanted to share my own configuration of Visual Studio Code that I currently use when programming in Elixir. The section about Tasks and Shortcut is taken from this post: Running Elixir Tests in Visual Studio Code/ElixirLS.
Some info about Rust
RUST came out from Firefox to solve problem related to: performance and security.
Why Rust is "faster" compared to C++, C or other compiled language?
- Similar to these languages
- Strong Type System
- Rust compiler uses LLVM suite: Rust compiles to LLVM bytecode and then to assembly language
- You can write less code compared to other programming language
Notes from Purple Cow
- create remarkable products that people seek out.
- no one is going to eagerly adapt to your product.
- ideas that spread are more likely to succeed than those that don't.
- services that are worth talking about get talked about.
- it is useless to advertise to anyone (except interested sneezers with influence).
- is not marketing done to a product. The marketing is the product, and vice versa.
Takeaways from TDD and Software Design
- TDD by its own CANNOT leads to good design, obviously
- TDD as a mechanism to help us to learn more about good design
- Software is "Soft" just because it can be changed, it is not meant to be settled in the stone
- Test-first programming can help the team to reduce defects but it will not lead to good design
|# Installation on Dell XPS|
|# Please also consult official docu:|
|# Disable the secure boot|
|# F2 to enter to UEFI setup, check `disable secure boot` under the `secure boot` section|
|# Save settings and exit|