Ruby on Rails Website Launch Checklist
Copy this gist and customise it to your liking.
- Run Brakeman and resolve any issues where required
- Run rails best practices and resolve any warnings
- Run full test suite and make sure all tests are passing
- Make sure no dummy email addresses are left in any notification emails (eg contact form)
- Make sure production assets compile correct (eg files in vendor, etc, compile and are not 404'ing in production environment)
- If using unicorn in production, make sure deploys are restarting the unicorns