[RC Diary] Videos and not getting ill (-95)
I decided to slow down a bit for today because
- I went to a kickboxing class and I'm destroying
- I feel I am getting ill
So today just relaxing, and watching stuff I've always wanted to watch.
David Nolan on ClojureScript
Rich Hickey Hammock Driven Development
When was the last time you spent thinking about something for
- an hour
- a day
- a month
- a year ?
Analisys and Design
- identify some probems we are trying to solve
- assessing if our solution about wether or not it solves the problem
We should solve problems, we should not be building fetures.
Don't stay stuck, switch!
Rich Hickey Simple made easy
- prepare test talk "Different types of tests, how to create and run good tests, best practices, available tools for testing" for March 1 at 2pm
- project lamp
- still need some attention needed for timsort, radix sort, dijkstra algo
- chapter 1 and 2 of the little schemer in Clojure
- reflect on first two weeks of RC