[RC Diary] Presentations and stuff working (-89)
Got to the point where I hve two mutations
Now, besides being very happy about how ClojureScript is not getting too much in my way, I have the following taks for Cerebro:
- pass around simpler data structures, this tutorial and this other resource, both explaining
- rename and reassign functions were applicable
- solve the "variable already defined in this scope" problem (could this exploit hygienic macros theory?)
We added a REPL to the first chapter, so excited! It's coming along pretty well. This weekend I will check if the contents are approachable by an inexperienced eye like mine (because ultimately this is our goal).
I've been dragging along lots of stuff recently, as I was concentrating mainly on Cerebro and Project Lamp.
For this weekend I want to shorten that list, so:
Videos from Chomsky
For when you're sad / in need of inspiration / need to pause
Out of the tar pit
Fogus single most favourite whitepaper, worth a read right?
Prepare that in time for Monday for the whitepaper reading group.
Where is it useful? What's the main idea behind it?
Code a visual representation of how it radiates into a graph.
Also have a look at this explanation about how shortest path work for real world problems.
And then there's the list
The last two should be easy, the second too, I just need time to go through it
- still need some attention needed for timsort, radix sort
- chapter 3 of the little schemer in Clojure
- allow some time to think
- find a new apartment