Vindi x Iugu x PayPal https://www.olivas.digital/blog/desenvolvimento/melhor-gateway-pagamento/
|# CORS header support|
|# One way to use this is by placing it into a file called "cors_support"|
|# under your Nginx configuration directory and placing the following|
|# statement inside your **location** block(s):|
|# include cors_support;|
|# As of Nginx 1.7.5, add_header supports an "always" parameter which|
Reference: RFC 2616 - HTTP Status Code Definitions
- 400 BAD REQUEST: The request was invalid or cannot be otherwise served. An accompanying error message will explain further. For security reasons, requests without authentication are considered invalid and will yield this response.
- 401 UNAUTHORIZED: The authentication credentials are missing, or if supplied are not valid or not sufficient to access the resource.
- 403 FORBIDDEN: The request has been refused. See the accompanying message for the specific reason (most likely for exceeding rate limit).
- 404 NOT FOUND: The URI requested is invalid or the resource requested does not exists.
- 406 NOT ACCEPTABLE: The request specified an invalid format.
|git config --global merge.ff no|
|git config --global merge.commit no|
|# However, the problem with this is that git pull = git fetch + git merge.|
|# So whenever you pull from the remote server,|
|# you'd be creating an ugly merge commit when|
|# a simple fast-forward would be warranted.|
|# To solve this, set pull.ff to yes:|
|git config --global pull.ff yes|
https://www.npmjs.com/package/sequelize-json-schema (Use your Sequelize models in JSON Schemas or Swagger)