- Jan 10th, 2019:
- Got introduced to Parabix
- Built LLVM and icgrep and got started with icgrep
- Understood the basics of UTF-8 character encoding
- Jan 12th, 2019:
- Read some of the pages of CMPT 489 (https://coursys.sfu.ca/2018sp-cmpt-489-x1/pages/)
- Got started with the basics of Pablo language
- Understood the basics of the approach used by Parabix regarding bitwise data parallelism
- Did small changes and created a new function
simd_ternaryon existing code (files
- Jan 16th, 2019:
Simon Fraser University
- Vancouver, BC
- Sign in to view email
I hereby claim:
- I am luizperes on github.
- I am luizperes (https://keybase.io/luizperes) on keybase.
- I have a public key ASBzXPelWE8hQNRjtplGWUzM2XEdDRfk4pw-3cvR8SHrcgo
To claim this, I am signing this object:
- Statements such as
[ stmt ]are optional
,represents a sequence of states.