|# If you come from bash you might have to change your $PATH.|
|# Path to your oh-my-zsh installation.|
|# Set name of the theme to load --- if set to "random", it will|
|# load a random theme each time oh-my-zsh is loaded, in which case,|
|# to know which specific one was loaded, run: echo $RANDOM_THEME|
|# See https://github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/wiki/Themes|
Basically you need to get familiar with the react ecosystem. Here's some that you would be widely using
- React: Some important concepts here are
- Redux: I am assuming you already know about this
- Redux Saga: for async api comms
- React Native: Pretty much uses the same react, redux stuff except for some new interfaces. Some important things to learn here are
I hereby claim:
- I am madhums on github.
- I am madhums (https://keybase.io/madhums) on keybase.
- I have a public key ASBVMIs9eqWnfu0aNDPJA5_wKDQv66UV2VaW4wuo7Ev5VQo
To claim this, I am signing this object: