These were books given as gifts and those I wanted to read. It can be quite fun to read a book and discuss it with others. Note, I am someone who likes reading a variety of ideas, including those that contradict each other, as was the case in these books.
- Beyond Sight by Gayle Sommerfeld
- Competing Against Luck by Clayton Christenson, Taddy Hall, Karen Dillon, and David S. Duncan
- The Age Of Surveillance Capitalism by Shoshana Zuboff
- The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
- I Don't Have Enough Faith To Be An Athiest by Norman L. Geisler and Frank Turek
- The Ruthless Elimination Of Hurry by John Mark Comer