- GitHub.com copy of the repo (central)
Machine 1 (Windows):
- Clone (initial acquisition)
- Make changes locally on laptop
- Push changes back to GitHub.com
- Pull to get any new central (GitHub.com) changes
Hi I'm Matthew McCullough. I'm at @matthewmccull on Twitter. I work at GitHub as a trainer and need to organize lots of information in order to write books like Presentation Patterns, the O'Reilly Git book, Gradle book, and over a thousand presentations.
Today's big ideas are:
Delivered by Matthew McCullough on 2012-10-25
Thanks for attending the talk!