- X-FCCKV2 - Fortinet antivirus
- Via - various (includ McAffee Web Gateway)
- X-Cool-Jobs-Contact - meraki
- X-OSSProxy - marketscore spyware
In response to the Call for Proposals to HTTP/2, PHK published a draft with a number of suggested requirements.
This is a summary of those requirements, indicating those that have been met.
- 3.3 Avoid header field encodings/transformations in intermediaries
- 3.3 and 9 Envelope / content header field distinction
- 3.3 Add session as "flow-label"
- 3.3 Use prefix coding for length
- 3.3 Indicate presence of body clearly
- 4 Support legitimate cryptography
Edward Snowden at IETF 93
For more information, see the Internet Society article.
I hereby claim:
- I am mnot on github.
- I am mnot (https://keybase.io/mnot) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is 1F25 A21D 3C2A 7F22 4C25 389F 4A67 D3E9 3BDE FDDE
To claim this, I am signing this object:
|192.168.001.051.65156-023.015.188.224.00080: GET /configurations/pep/pipeline/pipeline0.html HTTP/1.1|
|GET /configurations/pep/pipeline/pipeline1.html HTTP/1.1|
|GET /configurations/pep/pipeline/pipeline2.html HTTP/1.1|