Budi's CS:GO Config
This is my constantly updated CS:GO autoexec config.
Put the files autoexec.cfg and video.txt in
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg or take what you want from it and add to your autoexec config!
-novid -high -threads 4 -freq 144 -refresh 144 -tickrate 128 -nojoy -nod3d9ex +exec autoexec.cfg
Enter launch options at
Steam > Library > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (right-click) > Properties > Set Launch Options...
- Windows Sensitivity: 6/11
- Enhance Pointer Precision: No
- Mouse DPI: 450
- Mouse Polling Rate: 500hz
- Mouse Fix: MarkC Windows 8 + 7 Mouse Acceleration Fix
- Windows 7 Aero: No -
csgo.exe Properties > Compatibility > Disable visual themes & Disable desktop composition
- Nvidia Maximum Pre-Rendered Frames: 1
- I play at 1280x960 stretched (no black bars, full-screen scaling) to 1920x1080. I like the "feel", better FPS across different computers, and models are slighlty bigger. Maybe it's because I'm old school but it's purely preference.
- In-Game Audio Ouput: Headphones
- SourceGL by Vols and Jezuz: Automated Digital Vibrance and RInput
- DV: 100
- RInput: Checked
Competitive HUD by spddl(Custom HUD's aren't compatible with CS:GO at the moment)
- csgo_multi.txt Script by spddl
CT: M4A1-S or M4A4, USP-S, Five-SeveN