This happens when an unconfirmed transaction spent a coin of yours, but your Wasabi somehow lost knowledge about it. Note that you are going to doxx your IP address to the block explorers mentioned below, unless you do this over Tor browser.
- Expand the coin details and check the
- Search for the
TransactionIdin http://blockstream.info and search for the
Indexin the outputs.
- Click on the address and you'll see all the transactions concerning that address.
- One of those transactions spend your coin. If the address transactions are too large and you cannot find the spender, then check https://www.smartbit.com.au/
- The advantage of SmartBit is that you can click on the spender transaction unlike Blockstream.info, however the disadvantage of SmartBit is that it doesn't provide indexes to the inputs and outputs.
- Finally acquire the unconfirmed spending tarnsaction hex that your wallet is not aware of with the following call: `https://blockchain.info/tx/6f31577df3