If you're coming to the Property-Based TDD As If You Meant It Workshop, you will need to bring a laptop with your favourite programming environment, a property-based testing library and, depending on the language, a test framework to run the property-based-tests.
Any other languages or suggestions? Comment below.
.NET (C#, F#, VB)
- Factcheck -- requires a test framework (I like pytest), I wrote it (benefits - you can ask me about it, drawbacks - it's not very mature). Can be installed from PyPI with Pip or easy_install.
- Hypothesis -- requires a test framework, provides decorators for easy integration
- pytest-quickcheck - requires pytest, I found it hard to extend, and so wrote Factcheck
- ClojureCheck -- requires clojure.test
- JavaQuickCheck -- requires JUnit or some other testing framework
- Gruesome -- a quick and dirty implementation for Groovy