- ASCII WWDC - WWDC session transcripts.
- NSHipster - Cocoa weekly from Mattt Thompson. Creator of AFNetworking.
- objc.io - Great resource where each issue consists of a collection posts that all focus on one over arching topic such as testing, Auto Layout, Swift, etc.
- Mike Ash - Self described as "Wizard without portfolio" Mike Ash is very widely read in the Cocoa community.
- Bill Bumgarner's Stack Overflow answers - Long time Apple developer who provides well written answers to some of the hairier questions on ObjC and iOS.
- iOS Dev Weekly - Excellent and widely read weekly that aggregates some of the best writing in the Cocoa developer community.
- Stable Kernel - Joe Conway, one of the original authors of BNR's Beginning iOS book and former BNR engineer and instructor.
- Swift Revision History (ksm) - GitHub repo dedicated to monitoring updates to Swift.
- What’s New in Xcode - Apple provided change log for Xcode, Instruments, Simulator, and associated developer tools.
- Apple MobileHIG - More of a document than a blog. Apple's Mobile Human Interface Guidelines (Mobile HIG) is the definitive guide to following best practices in regards to design and UX.
- SimPholders - Quickly access your simulator's directories.
- HopperApp - Disassembler for OS X and Linux.
- Dash - An excellent documentation browser.
- Alfred - Spotlight replacement. Quickly access directories, hardware functionality, terminal commands, etc.
- AppCode - Alternative IDE for iOS / Mac programming from JetBrains.
- GitHub's .gitignore templates for various languages
- Alcatraz - A package manager for Xcode. Provides access to themes, plugins, and templates.
- iOS Dev Weekly meta post on tools
- Hockeyapp - Distribution test builds, gather crash data.
- Crittercism - Crash monitoring and reporting.
- 21st Century C - C Tips from the New School
- Advanced Mac OS X Programming by Mark Dalrymple and Aaron Hillegass
- Cocoa Design Patterns by Erik Buck
- Test-Driven iOS Development by Graham Lee
- iOS Games by Tutorials written by Ray Wenderlich, Rod Strougo, and many more.
- iOS Auto Layout Demystified (2nd Edition) by Erica Sadun
Conferences / Meet ups
- WWDC - Apple's annual Mac and iOS developer conference.
- Alt WWDC - Alternative conference held the same week, across the street from WWDC.
- Cocoa Conf -
- NSSpain -
- NSConference -
- Cocoa Heads - periodic meet up of Cocoa developers.
- Seattle Xcoders, they're a group that meets regularly to discuss projects, learn new techniques and APIs, and also to simply network with other Seattle-area Mac/iOS devs.
- NSBrief - Interviews with Cocoa developers.
- Hypercritical - Less about code, more generalities of the Apple ecosystem.
- Build Phase
- iOS Release Notes Diffs - Review Apple iOS API diffs by framework.
- Open Radar - Community bug reports.
- Folklore - "Anecdotes about the development of Apple's original Macintosh, and the people who made it (120 stories)"
- Texts from Xcode
- otter.mutualmobile.com - Graphical visualization of app reviews.
- AppStore Management and Marketing
- Design and Prototyping