computer science (algorithms, architecture, data structures, and operating system theory)
- under what circumstances would you use an array over an linked-list (or other data structure)?
- what is the average search time for a binary search tree?
- what can impact a binary search tree's performance metrics?
- how can these algorithmic vulnerabilities be mitigated?
- what are at least two approaches to hash table insertion collisions?
- what are the algorithmic costs to each?
- what is the difference between a process and a thread?