- 1 large oninon
- 350-400g of chicken breast chopped into cubes/chunks
- Fajita seasoning
- 1/2 tin of refried beans
- 1 chopped up romaine lettuce
- 1-2 bell peppers chopped into chunks/squares
- 2 Avacardo
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- Pasley finely chopped
- 4 baby tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/2 of lime juice
Cook the oinions on a low heat. Marinade chicken in seasoning (even if for a few minutes), then add to the onions until cooked. Once it's cooked, add the pepper, add a light touch of water if it's looking dry. Keep on a low heat.
For the guacamole, mash the ingredients in a bowel using a fork. I tend to start by mashing the avacardo, then adding in the the extra ingredients. Don't blend it, you want it chunky.
Cook the refreid beans (only takes a few minutes to warm up).
To serve: in quarters on your plate, add the lettuse, guac, refried beans and chicken. Eat with knife and fork, and yep, there's no wraps.
- Total calories 466
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 27g (of sugars: 9g)
- Protien 49g