Wednesday, November 27th
Dinner will commence at 7pm, but appetizers and food will be served starting 4pm. If you can't come at that time that's alright, there will be plenty of food.
124 Storms Ave 3H
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Call or text Rolando when you get there: +1 561 398 7213
Easiest way to get there is to take PATH train to Journal Sq station
What to bring?
This is a BYOB gathering. If you want to drink, bring a bottle or six pack of beverages of your choice.
Protip: if you want to be fancy, use the menu to give you ideas for a perfect pairing of wine or cocktails.
Protip2: Keep the chef drunk.
- Cranberry Brie Bites
- Sweet Potato Hummus (VF)
- Braised Pork Belly + Young Kimchi (Take 31 anyone?)
- Charred Sweet Potatoes With Hot Honey Butter and Lime
- Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
- Peruvian wannabe turkey
- Definitely not turkey turkey (VF)
- Mashed Butter Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes (VF)
- Glazed Shallots (Claire fans where you at?)
- Roasted Carrots with Creamy Nuoc Cham Dressing
- Adam Ragusea Oven Fries (VF)
- Broccolini With Sesame Sauce and Lemon (VF)
- Roaster Bell Peppers (VF)
- Blistered Green Beans with Garlic and Miso (VF)
- Spicy caramelized squash (VF)
- Breaded Cauliflower (VF)
- Butternut Squash Soup (VF)
- Spicy Cranberry Sauce
- Rolando's All American Apple Pie
A note from chef Diego
This list is the preliminary menu for our feast. Please share your thoughts before this upcoming Friday (22) to ensure we gather the required ingredients.
Are you excited about a dish? Let me know.
Disgusted by a dish? DO LET ME KNOW.
Have a special request? Please, do let me know.