☕ Good Links
My current recommended reading and awesome resources.
- Nobody's Just Reading Your Code
- Time > Money
- Pixar's 22 Rules of Storytelling
- The Maker's Schedule
- Jim Black's Steve Jobs Story
- How To Slow Time
- pain27 keyboard
- Doodle Poloroid
- Jobs Inside the API
- Don't Do This in Production
- Current List of Top Open Source Static Site Generators
- Steve Jobs Licensed Amazon's One-Click Patent for 1M In One Phone Call
- The Secret History of the iPhone
- The Private Blockchain Fallacy
- Holding a Program in One's Head
- Create Your Own Dynamic macOS Desktop
- The Bullshit Asymmetry Principle
- About Static Site Generators
- The Best Programming Advice I Ever Got
- Common Blind Spots for Technical Founders
- What Exactly do Developer Advocates Do?
- Effective Code Reviews: A Primer
- The Scablands: A scarred landscape as strange as fiction
- Repo of Android Open Source Projects
- Creating a Good Team Culture (And Why It Matters)
- Programming: Doing it More vs. Doing it Better
- The Little Legacy Code That Could
- Calculus for Beginners and Artists
- Do Nothing Scripting (related bonus: Toil)
- Nuclear Finland
- Martin Fowler on Architecture
- The Church of Interruption
- Ken Thompson's Unix Password
- Data Structures In Practice
- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Standup
- Station Squabble
- Big Ball of Mud
- Every Default macOS Wallpaper in 5K
- Better Box Shadows in CSS
- AWS Services in a sentance
- Who the Hell Is This Joyce
What I'm reading next...
,.......... .........., ,..,' '.' ',.., ,' ,' : ', ', ,' ,' : ', ', ,' ,' : ', ', ,' ,'............., : ,.............', ', ,' '............ '.' ............' ', '''''''''''''''''';''';'''''''''''''''''' '''
Queued and Viewed
The articles that I queued here but didn't make the list.
- Going FLOSS only on Android
- An OAuth2 Implementation Guide
- Show HN: Native Art Gallery for Mac
- Writing Streak
- How to Sell Your SAAS
- Teaching Computers Art History
- Tech workers say poor leadership is number one cause for burnout
- Millow - Inner Circle
- Deploying Mastadon on Digital Ocean
- Getting too Absorbed by your Side Projects
💬 Good Lines
Just highlighting quotes/lines/snippets that pop out to me.
There is a time and place for review, but code on the ground deserves respect.
-Christopher Baus: You Can't Impress Developers. So Don't Try.