How does one configure a #nodejs app using #express, #react, #webpack with hot module replacement, and importantly #nodemon in development?
|echo Install all AppStore Apps at first!|
|# no solution to automate AppStore installs|
|read -p "Press any key to continue... " -n1 -s|
|echo Install and Set San Francisco as System Font|
|ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.github.com/wellsriley/YosemiteSanFranciscoFont/master/install)"|
|echo Install Homebrew, Postgres, wget and cask|
|ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/go/install)"|
Liquid Fill Gauge v1.1 - 7/14/2015
- Added support for updating the gauge value after loading is complete. The loadLiquidFillGauge method now returns an object with an update method which allows the gauge value to be changed. Click any of the gauges above to randomly update their value.
Configurable features include:
- Changeable min/max values.
- All colors.
U.S. Congressional Districts as Hexagons.
The purpose of this map as detailed on Daily Kos is to represent the congressional districts in the United States accurately. Currently it is difficult to show the districts because some such as those in New York City are very small, while others like Montana are the size of an entire state. Previosly the maps needed to be zoomable to see the districts containing cities. Other represntations such as cartograms warped the country's shape. This map attempts to fix that by giving each congressional district equal area i.e. five regular hexagons.
According to the original Daily Kos article, the map was built by Daniel Donner.
Porting the Map
I did not design the map. This project's purpose is to port the map to a more useable format. I ported the map t
|33% H-H SUPPORTING MEMBERS/INSUFFICIENT||TODO|
|50% H-H NON-SUPPORTING MEMBERS||TODO|
|60 DAYS TO CHANGE ADDRESS||TODO|
|ACCOUNTABILITY OF NBR OF OCCUPANTS TO BE IMMEDIATELY PROVIDED||TODO|
|ACT VIOL TO ANOTHER||TODO|
|ADDITIONAL FACILITY LICENSE REQ'D||TODO|
|ADULT DANCE HALL LICENSE||TODO|
|AFFIXING SIGNS RGT OF WAY||TODO|
|AFFIXING SIGNS WITHIN R/WAY||TODO|
- presence of controllers/admin/* upon installation - it takes away the unnecessary mystery about how to configure the files which override default behavior
- look and feel of views
- Installation errors, although they are currently solvable.
- can't run bundle commands while rails server is running.