Steps for use:
- Import the flow to a Node-RED instance
- Add credentials to the speech-to-text node
- Configure your MQTT node to communicate with your Gloworb / MQTT enabled device
- Click 'Deploy'
- Open up
https://<YOUR_NODE_RED_HOST>/word-count. You'll be asked to enable your microphone, this will begin the capture of audio from your mircophone for counting.
- Once you enable the microphone, you can click the 'Start' button to stream the audio over web sockets to your Node-RED instance.
- NB: If you hit the 'stop' button, you'll need to refresh the page to start streaming again, I haven't finished that bit of the code yet.
- Voila! If you're speaking at an acceptable rate, your glow orb will be green. If you're going a little fast, it will turn orange. If you're WWAAAYYYYY out, it will turn blue (because red is an alarming color for anyone to see.)