Setting up a new Yeoman project using the sp2010 rest emulator:
- Create a new Yeoman project, eg:
$ yo webapp my-project.
- Install the SharePoint 2010 rest emulator
$ npm install sp2010-rest --save-dev.
- Add the rest emulator as middleware to any connect servers in your project's [Gruntfile.js][Gruntfile].
- Create a 'lists' folder in your project, and fill it with a copy of the json REST response (eg:
/_vti_bin/listdata.svc/Documents-> [demo-list.json][json]) for any SharePoint lists you would like to emulate.
Deploying a Yeoman project to a sp2010 server:
- Map a network drive to SharePoint.