Deleted tweets for kristahps
The list below includes 69 deleted tweets by kristahps.
There are also 16 tweets that are indicated as not currently deleted by the Twitter API that have been scraped from pages of deleted tweets (as replies, etc.). These possibly undeleted tweets are included for context and are indicated by a (live) link.
This report was generated by
You can create your own updated version of this document by checking out and configuring the repository and then running the following commands:
$ cargo build --release $ target/release/twcc deleted-tweets --report kristahps
Please note that all tweets quoted here are sourced from the Wayback Machine and were not directly accessed through the Twitter API or any Twitter client.
- 15 April 2022: A good take by @matt_levine whether @elonmusk is using this opportunity to pump and dump $TWTR stock. TL:DR: the money that would generate is chump change for a person like @elonmusk pic.twitter.com/48vmiKbZ55
- 14 April 2022: I wonder how $GS ends up spinning their $30 price target cut $TWTR . Strong work by the Twitter board in hiring them.
- 14 April 2022: Now the CCP wants to buy $TWTR . LMAO https://twitter.com/squawksquare/status/1514652347103948804
- 13 April 2022: Screenshots Creates new NFT https://twitter.com/wholemarsblog/status/1514365341849165825
- 13 April 2022: I've come to the conclusion that whatever @elonmusk says, it's already been done. Just has to be public https://twitter.com/sawyermerritt/status/1514263315085770754
- 13 April 2022: This is good? https://twitter.com/mrlevine/status/1513998245021822977
- 12 April 2022: Dope $Hood $SHIB pic.twitter.com/ofx1HoC7L8
- 12 April 2022: Here is the due diligence on the main source @latimes @latimesautos @latimestech pic.twitter.com/fKkti6N85D
- 12 April 2022 (live): @latimes the conflicts of interests here should have been included in the article https://twitter.com/wholemarsblog/status/1513914121799946243
- 12 April 2022: Oh right, cause both China and Russia are for an open/free internet
🤣@guardian $TSLA https://twitter.com/wholemarsblog/status/1513904818888224773
- 12 April 2022: Correlation does not equal causation.
- 12 April 2022 (live): @latimes this is just unsubstantiated journalism. Did an editor look at this before posting? Would love to see the sourcing on this.
- 12 April 2022: Whoo! @Kristahps https://twitter.com/robinhoodapp/status/1513864672491053060
- 12 April 2022: Kristahps https://twitter.com/robinhoodapp/status/1513864672491053060
- 12 April 2022: https://www.nytimes.com/ https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html https://www.nytimes.com/section/opinion
- 10 April 2022: DM me
- 8 April 2022: $TSLA Bull Case by @EmmetPeppers . #TeslaConTexas
- 7 April 2022: We’re ready! #TSLA #TeslaConTexas pic.twitter.com/RxGhJ6fQ4k
- 28 March 2022: I wonder if @washingtonpost issues an apology to @elonmusk . Unlikely given their relationship to @JeffBezos and hatred of Tesla
- 27 March 2022: Oh wordle Wordle 281 3/6
⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩
- 28 February 2022: Known as Non-Invasive Ventilators. High we still use for COVID patients Source: I am a Physician
- 25 February 2022: Your app won’t stop sending me notifications! Please help! pic.twitter.com/AeDQ7fUeQT
- 25 February 2022: Hey @UberEats , your app is broken. Please help. I called and your customer service rep hung up on me. pic.twitter.com/3rPo2u7qq1
- 17 February 2022: Especially when Henry Ford III is on the board of the @FordFoundation $F $TSLA pic.twitter.com/eezjuemQGb
- 17 February 2022:
- 17 February 2022 (live): Is this proof of bias? Obv not a slam dunk. However, should one be skeptical? I know I am. $F $TSLA
- 17 February 2022 (live): And Ford essential pays to run the @ConsumerReports website. $F $TSLA pic.twitter.com/7QzVfN2nhA
- 17 February 2022 (live): Consumer Reports board is run by the Ford Foundation $F $TSLA pic.twitter.com/bbwcJQo98b
- 17 February 2022 (live): Consumer Reports Recently announced that Mach-E is the recommended EV… But if we dig deeper, one can easily find some reasons we should be skeptical.
- 17 February 2022 (live): This is essentially paid advertising. pic.twitter.com/9ApTubvYaM
- 17 February 2022 (live): So you are saying there’s is no bias?
- 17 February 2022 (live): LOL “Non-Profit”. It’s easy for Mach-E be the recommended car when Ford execs run your board. https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine/2014/10/from-our-president/index.htm pic.twitter.com/5EmQ7G5WtJ
- 9 February 2022: Why can’t y’all use @SayTechnologies
- 20 November 2021: Elon my car no longer shows up on my account
😭 😭 😭
- 14 November 2021: Periodic reminder why Greg Wester still has to work. https://twitter.com/gwestr/status/1459925355213385729
- 7 November 2021: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CV6Piu0gcuR/?utm_medium=share_sheet
- 6 November 2021: @WholeMarsBlog @Tesla @elonmusk @28delayslater @vincent13031925 @TeslaPodcast @sbharg @heydave7
- 6 November 2021 (live): https://youtu.be/4Fw5Q7w_TPQ pic.twitter.com/dH5hMScZqQ
- 3 November 2021: https://www.instagram.com/p/CVx7UXLvaX5/?utm_medium=copy_link
- 24 October 2021: How did he get a job at the @nytimes ? This is an embarrassment. Can one of his colleagues please enlighten him? @kevinroose @Pogue @SteveLohr
- 24 October 2021: How did he get a job at the @nytimes . This is an embarrassment. Can one of his colleagues please enlighten him? @kevinroose @Pogue @SteveLohr
- 24 October 2021: How did he get a job at the @nytimes . This is an embarrassment. Can one of his colleagues please enlighten him? @kevinroose @DavidPogue @SteveLohr
- 24 October 2021: How do you have a job?
- 23 October 2021: Worth the ban pic.twitter.com/wp0zhZnt2f
- 22 October 2021 (live): I had to
🤣 🤣 🤣pic.twitter.com/yRafyVmGpG
- 22 October 2021: That’s a misinformed take. If you read most of the analysts reports, they all have a higher price target without taking Robotaxis into account.
- 21 October 2021: Oh what’s that case about?
- 21 October 2021: Yah that lawsuit goes into it a bit pic.twitter.com/QpJvX1bguw
- 21 October 2021: This lawsuit against the navy she had a few years ago really helps put things in context. https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F3/279/1051/506022/
- 20 October 2021: Please help set one up @GerberKawasaki
- 20 October 2021: Better quality pic.twitter.com/hgWZ9RU77f
- 20 October 2021: She just wants to recreate this worth him sitting down
- 20 October 2021: @WHCOS Missy Cummings needs to be re-evaluated
- 19 October 2021: @WholeMarsBlog @SawyerMerritt @TeslaPodcast @28delayslater @kimpaquette @elonmusk
- 19 October 2021 (live): Missy Cummings seems a little violent towards Elon pic.twitter.com/xCD265ujXg
- 19 October 2021: Your hunch is right lol pic.twitter.com/mK1nhpme4x
- 16 October 2021: Rollable phones>>>>>> Foldable
😍 😍 😍https://www.youtube.com/embed/UCrZZ1aNkAc
- 16 October 2021: Damn. Rollable phones> Foldable https://youtu.be/UCrZZ1aNkAc
- 12 October 2021: Can you share this screen? pic.twitter.com/bMrUKuaybV
- 12 October 2021: You need the MCU2 and FSD 3.0. There is a free upgrade that Tesla is offering to ppl with older MCU1. https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/the-free-mcu-2-upgrade-vs-infotainment-upgrade.231617/
- 8 October 2021: @LorenaSGonzalez Strong Work! Hope all that oil money was worth it!
- 8 October 2021: ?
- 8 October 2021: Holla at me @TIME . I work for NFTs pic.twitter.com/5qHRqo1HX1
- 7 October 2021: Best part is @LorenaSGonzalez is an Environmental attorney
- 7 October 2021: Thanks @LorenaSGonzalez . Thankfully big oil compensated you enough for all your efforts!
- 7 October 2021: Those are arbitrary constraints. This is why Tesla keeps proving doubters wrong. If you can make a million cars in Texas, you can optimize your factory in California to hit 520k.
- 29 September 2021: Bro isn’t disparaging the Tesla Community against your job description? @SawyerMerritt is a valuable member of our Twitter. Really dissapointed in @Tesla Leadership for hiring you.
- 29 September 2021: Update the story with the roast @thesheetztweetz
- 29 September 2021: Boom. Roasted. https://twitter.com/thesheetztweetz/status/1443295389097005065
- 27 September 2021: And ratio'd
- 27 September 2021 (live): He about to get Ratio'd
- 26 September 2021: Who wrote that article. Absolute trash lol
- 26 September 2021: 69
- 26 September 2021: Then it would shore up here. pic.twitter.com/U0rMF9yWfV
- 26 September 2021 (live): You have to have fsd, latest iOS app and latest update from Tesla.
- 25 September 2021 (live): Same Gary. I had the Tesla on Autopilot on the streets and it was going to run the red light so I took over and hit the Brakes. So much for Autopilot not affecting your score
- 14 September 2021:
🔥 🔥 🔥https://twitter.com/TeslaPodcast/status/1437797801883312128
- 10 September 2021: Looks like all the shitty Tesla employees have something in common
- 6 September 2021: Cc @Tesla . Get this man a good Tesla!
- 5 September 2021: I got you on a private “naughty” list
- 5 September 2021 (live): Si señor!
- 3 September 2021: Now it’s closer to 0 :(
- 1 September 2021: Twitter about to become the new OnlyFans https://twitter.com/superfollows/status/1433128787210739717
- 27 August 2021: Tesla AI day
- 10 August 2021: SpaceX has an great team that created an amazing spacesuit lead by @SundeenMaria . I am sure they would do some innovative work!