- (705724) - iOS/IL2CPP: Allow Type.GetType(string) to return a proper value on 32-bit ARMv7 builds.
- (696745) - iOS/IL2CPP: Generate correct C++ code for the IL add opcode with pointers in unsafe C# code.
- (702203) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent a C++ compiler error in generated code which happens when a pointer is assigned a value which is a uintptr_t in converted unsafe C# code.
- (693259) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent AES encryption types from being incorrectly stripped when they are used.
- (695319) - iOS/IL2CPP: Prevent an intermittent crash on ARM64 when an live object is incorrectly reclaimed but the garbage collector.
- (705860) - iOS/IL2CPP: The Preserve attribute can now be used in the managed code for an assembly to preserve all of the code in an assembly.
- (705860) - iOS/IL2CPP: The preserve attribute can now be used with the assembly element in a link.xml file to preserve all of the code in an assembly.