Tested on M2 / Silicon, Sonoma Beta (may not be required, try Ventura and report back?).
- Install Whisky
- Setup a bottle/"wine container" for Steam (or label it "FTL" if you're not using Steam).
- Install Steam if that's what you're using to install FTL.
- Install your legally owned copy of this great game.
- Use something like the Control Panel (in the Config section of your bottle in Whisky) to install Java in your bottle. Java 8 JDK worked for me, 6 could as well.
- You could install Java JDK from Oracle, but you'll have to agree to their crappy license and login.
- Zulu JDK 8
- You'll also need to install CCK after to supply physical fonts.