>>> docker exec -it CONTAINERID /bin/sh /app # telnet /bin/sh: telnet: not found /app # apk update fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.7/main/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.7/community/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz v3.7.0-243-gf26e75a186 [http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.7/main] v3.7.0-229-g087f28e29d [http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/v3.7/community]
- San Francisco, CA
View GCP Data Engineer Certification Preparation.md
- automatic schema detection. It is a useful feature if the data schema changes occasionally.
- check analytics functions here
- row_number window function. See here. It is a good way to filter duplicate records by doing partition by unique id and where row equals to one.
- a good tutorial about row_number, rank, and dense_rank functions.
- make sure the data encoding is correct when import external data source. See here. The data will still load successfully if the encoding is not correct, but the imported data will not match byte-to-byte to the source.
- federated (external) data source. See [here](https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/external-data-sources
View Effective Meetings.md
- always have an agenda for the meeting
- always follow up after the meeting
- what are the takeaways from the meeting.
- capture key points, action items and decisions from the meeting and assign action items to appropriate meeting participants.
The Structure of the Meeting
I hereby claim:
- I am zhongchen on github.
- I am zhongchen (https://keybase.io/zhongchen) on keybase.
- I have a public key ASATMbfVsHqxx7GWwii6jvWdP1H_cG6HUV_AVhOMey9Wnwo
To claim this, I am signing this object: