- Casey Michel. This isn't the first time concentration camps have appeared on American soil. ThinkProgress. 19 June. 2019.
- Alex Ross. How American Racism Influenced Hitler. The New Yorker. 23 April. 2018.
- Masha Gessen. The Unimaginable Reality of American Concentration Camps. The New Yorker. 21 June. 2019.
- Stacy Chen. Coalition of WWII Japanese American internment camp survivors stage peaceful protest at immigrant detention facility on Texas border. ABC News. 30 March. 2019.
- [Jennifer Wright. Americans Can't Admit Concentration Camps Exist in the U.S. Because They're Shamele
Essential Reading For Coms Security and Open Source Infrastructure Efforts
Our current cellphone, wireless, and wired infrasture is insecure. And from the mistakes the industries continue to make it isn't showing many signs of getting better. One of the first steps we can take to make the current standards and implementations open. Once it's open it will become easier to see exactly what needs to be changed. Hopefully, it will also make it easier for the industries to adopt new standards by adopting one of multiple open implementations. This approach has shown promise in many countries which don't already have the infrastructure investment the US does.
I hereby claim:
- I am adaburrows on github.
- I am adaburrows (https://keybase.io/adaburrows) on keybase.
- I have a public key ASDE6w2y_MoIs8mhnREyU6Y7KMResn9WwjO2vSEC9OaCtQo
To claim this, I am signing this object: