This gist will be updated regularly to point to the latest information around Consolidating CoinJoin.
- Consolidating CoinJoin Protocol
- Demo Video
- Illegal Code - opinion post discussing legal status of the project.
- Technologies for Democratizing Power - opinion post discussing technologies that will be utilized in future development.
- Hybrid P2P Networks illustrates the topology of a hybrid peer-to-peer network described in Technologies for Democratizing Power.
The code for this project has been moved to the Consolidating CoinJoin GitHub organization. It's composed of these four repositories:
- ccoinjoin-wallet is a command-line BCH wallet that is used to send BCH to a Consolidating CoinJoin server to participate in a round of Mixing.
- ccoinjoin-mirror is a type of node in the peer-to-peer network. Wallets connect to Mirrors to download the P2P database of Servers. Mirrors can also transfer data between the clearnet and the darkweb.
- ccoinjoin-server is the Server that actually implements the Consolidating CoinJoin and mixes the BCH, then returns the mixed coins.
- ccoinjoin-network is a common NPM library used by the other three repositories.