Using this GIST to capture a few debug sessions for a support ticket firewall issue#185
- not listed - working converge with 13.6 and earlier
- kc69debug-after_good_on_13.6-breaking_on_13.7.txt - 13.6 worked - switch to 13.7 on system and it fails due to generating corrupt iptables file
- kc69debug-clean_converge-13.7.txt - what happens on a clean converge with 13.7 (breaks)
- kc69debug-after_break-13.6.txt - afer a bad converge with 13.7 how it behaives using 13.6 with broken (corrupt) iptables file generated
- kc69debug-after_break-13.7.txt - just a repeat of the above but sticking with 13.7 again - still broke but now broken because of corrupted iptables.