How to use:
- (On a mac) Launch "Script Editor"
- Paste the code from wine-launcher.jxa
- Save with the file format "Application", and uncheck "Show startup screen" and "Stay open after run handler" (I recommend putting it in your user/Applications directory)
- Make sure wine is installed, you can use homebrew
- Right click an ".exe" file, choose "Get Info", and then change the "Open with" application to your Wine app that you just made. To make it work for all .exe files, click "Change All…" afterward.
Now you can double click any exe and it'll launch in wine :)