|From: email@example.com (Mark Hopkins)|
|Subject: A Summary of the 80486 Opcodes and Instructions|
|(1) The 80x86 is an Octal Machine|
|This is a follow-up and revision of an article posted in alt.lang.asm on|
|7-5-92 concerning the 80x86 instruction encoding.|
|The only proper way to understand 80x86 coding is to realize that ALL 80x86|
- Website: https://stimulusjs.org/
- GitHub repo: https://github.com/stimulusjs/stimulus
- Handbook: https://stimulusjs.org/handbook/introduction
- Discourse: https://discourse.stimulusjs.org/
initialize: once, when the controller is first instantiated
connect: anytime the controller is connected to the DOM
Principles of Adult Behavior
- Be patient. No matter what.
- Don’t badmouth: Assign responsibility, not blame. Say nothing of another you wouldn’t say to him.
- Never assume the motives of others are, to them, less noble than yours are to you.
- Expand your sense of the possible.
- Don’t trouble yourself with matters you truly cannot change.
- Expect no more of anyone than you can deliver yourself.
- Tolerate ambiguity.
- Laugh at yourself frequently.
Agile vs Fragile - Summary
My personal notes on Brian Copeland's blog series: Agile vs Fragile
(If you are unable to access the blog post, try using a US proxy or web-based proxy service e.g. http://hideme.be)
1) Deliver value to customer
- Agile: focus on deliver valuable software to customer
- Fragile: focus on meeting delivery period
|# perform a fresh install of Ubuntu 17.10|
|# upgrade the kernel to v4.13.10|
|sudo dpkg -i *.deb|
A triangle workflow involves an upstream project and a personal fork containing a development branch of the project.
This configuration makes
git pull merge changes from the upstream but
git push send local commits to the personal fork.
However those config settings only work on relatively recent versions of git; 1.7.9 doesn't support the required
remote.pushdefault config setting so you will have to explicitly tell
git push which remote to push to.
This gist does not attempt to explain exactly what these commands do, it's intended as a cheat-sheet/reminder.