I'm not supporting this anymore - I use Windows Terminal now.
Short script for Windows that allows you to select which shell you want when Hyper starts. As flexible as the windows command line.
- Grab the script from below.
- Save it wherever you want.
- Set your
''(meaning CMD on Windows) and your
- Additional steps
- To enable the "launch elevated" line, Hyper needs to be on the PATH.
Add a shell
- Add another
ECHOline with a new number:
ECHO  Python
- Add the corresponding number to the
CHOICE /N /C:1234
- Add the corresponding
IF ERRORLEVELline below the
IF ERRORLEVEL ==4 python
- Fix up the other numbers, if necessary.