- Open Chrome Developer tools and click the Network tab.
- Navigate to the page with the video and get it to start playing.
- Filter the list of files to "m3u8".
- Find master.m3u8 or index.m3u8 and click on it.
- Save the file to disk and look inside it.
- If the file contains a single m3u8 master url, copy that one instead.
- Run the program m3u8x.
- Paste the same m3u8 url in both textboxes (URL and Quality URL) and click "Headers" and set the referral url and user-agent from the request as found in Chrome.
- Select the Video format of "MP4".
- Checkmark "One .. One".
- Click "Download".
- A dialog will display with all of the individual .ts files. Click "Download" to download them all and join them together.
Auto-Clicking Continue Dialog
Occasionally, the download of one of the .ts files may fail and a dialog will displaying asking to continue or not. You can automatically click "Yes" and continue downloading everything by using a tool such as Buzof.
Hay every here please help to me i want to create embed site for our website teleseryetv