- Lights: Elgato Key Lights (2, one as actual key light, one as fill light)
- Looking into these lights can cause fatigue after a while, which sucks if you're doing that all day.
- I managed to work around it by heavily dimming one light that is in my field of view and moving the other light out of my field of view.
- Microphone: Blue Snowball Ice
- Microphone pop filter
- Wall/ceiling mounts for camera and lights
- Camera: Sony a6000.
- This is one of multiple older Sony mirrorless cameras recommended for streaming.
- Whichever you buy, make sure the reviews mention that it can stay on