- Create 'DAMA Software' logbook in beamline Olog.
conda list -n collection > /tmp/conda-list-before-upgrade.txtand include it in an Olog entry as an attachment.
- Commit any uncomitted code in the IPython profile, which should be located (or linked to) at
- Create a new directory inside the IPython profile,
- Write acceptance tests as short, standalone scripts that can be executed like
ipython --profile=collection -i 01-some-test.py. See examples from XPD or CSX.
- Run acceptance tests successfully, and commit repo.
- Install packages. Use
--no-depsto keep conda from installing things you don't want.
|from IPython import get_ipython|
|from IPython.core.magic import register_cell_magic|
|from tornado import ioloop|
|from functools import partial|
|Test performance of these counting methods:|
|- count_if_else: Set to 1 if not yet seen and increment otherwise|
|- count_if: Set to 0 if not yet seen, then increment regardless of containment|
|- count_exception: Attempt to increment and set to 1 if KeyError caught|
|- count_setdefault: Set default value to 0, then increment|
|- count_fromkeys: Create dict with necessary keys set to 0, then increment each|
|- count_set_and_comprehension: Create dict of items and counts using a set|
|- count_defaultdict: Increment count, automatically setting unseen values to 0|