daw - delete a word (under cursor) caw - delete a word (under cursor) and put in inset mode
Generate your ssh key pair on your desktop
Check your desktop IP address (say, 192.168.0.100)
Run ssh server on your desktop
Copy the file to Termux over SCP
$ scp email@example.com:~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
You can stop ssh server on your desktop now
Install ssh server on Termux
|" script modified from: https://bitbucket.org/sjl/dotfiles/src/b6d64b1c4cdf53060e3c30b3b87a653a30dc85d0/vim/vimrc?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default#vimrc-3125|
|" ctermbg color code ref: http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Xterm256_color_names_for_console_Vim|
|" Add the following to your .vimrc:|
|" :map <silent> <C-a> :normal! gv"zy<CR>|
|" Use '\1' to '\9' for different color highlighting. '\0' clears all highlighting.|
|" In general, a visual selection followed by 1. Esc and 2. ^a will be highlighted.|
|" If there is no visual selection, the word under cursor will be highlighted.|
Instead of waiting for long commands to finish one can easily get notifications when they are complete. The following procdure shows how to set his in fish shell.
Requirements: fish shell, notify-send, xdotool
- Add a new file
vi ~/.config/fish/functions/noti.fishwith the content below:
function fish_right_prompt if test $CMD_DURATION # Check if terminal window is hidden
- Use Google Maps, save Goa offline for quick access. Jio works everywhere.
- Buy hats. Goa is hot and humid (between Feb to Dec).
- If you reach Madgaon by train and want to go to North Goa, take an auto to the Madgaon Bus stand (around Rs. 120). Book a ticket for the non-stop express bus to the Panjim Bus stand. At Panjim Bus stand, take a KTC prepaid taxi to North Goa.
- A nice place to homestay is Joe and Marietta's guesthouse, Calangute Goa. They have all amenities like AC, fridge, hot water, wifi... It's very near to KFC. They will provide numbers to cab and bike services too. But do NOT buy petrol from them even if the lady insists. They charged Rs. 80/ltr when the petrol price in Goa was Rs. 52/ltr on the day. There are petrol pumps everywhere. One can stay in North Goa and visit Old Goa + Panjim by bike.
- Autos and cabs will cost you dearly. Hire a bike for a few days (~Rs. 300/day for Honda Activa). No Uber or Ola, thanks to govt