moment 2.26.0 changelog
- #5548 [bugfix] isoWeeksInISOWeekYear in moment.d.ts
- #5526 [bugfix] Add 'w' to supported time units
- #5525 [bugfix] Update the type definition of the humanize() API, fix compilation error
All changes should be squash-merged to develop at this point.
The commit description is the PR title. What makes a good Pull Request title?
- It should start with an identifier, i.e. [bugfix]
- It has meaningful text describing the code change
- If applicable, it references a ticket, i.e. (fixes #23)
As of 2017.11.20, some of the Windows 7 tests and IE8 tests are flaky, we need to investigate.