|lac 017777 i " Load accumulator (AC) with argument count|
|sad d4 " Skip next if we have more than 4 words of args|
|jmp nofiles " Otherwise, jump to nofiles|
|lac 017777 " Load AC with address of args|
|tad d1 " Increment AC by 1, past argument count|
|tad d4 " Increment AC by 4, now AC points to first real arg|
|dac name " Save arg pointer from AC into 'name'|
|I have three file in my directory named 'flask' :|
|$ cat app.py|
|// check version|
|node -v || node --version|
|// list installed versions of node (via nvm)|
|// install specific version of node|
|nvm install 6.9.2|
|// set default version of node|
FWIW: I'm not the author of the content presented here (which is an outline from Edmond Lau's book). I've just copy-pasted it from somewhere over the Internet, but I cannot remember what exactly the original source is. I was also not able to find the author's name, so I cannot give him/her the proper credits.
Effective Engineer - Notes
- By Edmond Lau
- Highly Recommended
What's an Effective Engineer?
Job search sites
|from urllib import urlencode|
|from urlparse import urlparse, parse_qs|
|from random import choice|
|self_id = None # your facebook id here|
|utc_bday = None # utc timestamp of your birthday|
##Google Interview Questions: Product Marketing Manager
- Why do you want to join Google? -- Because I want to create tools for others to learn, for free. I didn't have a lot of money when growing up so I didn't get access to the same books, computers and resources that others had which caused money, I want to help ensure that others can learn on the same playing field regardless of their families wealth status or location.
- What do you know about Google’s product and technology? -- A lot actually, I am a beta tester for numerous products, I use most of the Google tools such as: Search, Gmaill, Drive, Reader, Calendar, G+, YouTube, Web Master Tools, Keyword tools, Analytics etc.
- If you are Product Manager for Google’s Adwords, how do you plan to market this?
- What would you say during an AdWords or AdSense product seminar?
- Who are Google’s competitors, and how does Google compete with them? -- Google competes on numerous fields: --- Search: Baidu, Bing, Duck Duck Go