// @flow // based on State Machines All The Way Down // An Architecture for Dependently Typed Applications // https://eb.host.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/drafts/states-all-the-way.pdf // by Edwin Brady // // finite state machine
System Design Cheatsheet
Picking the right architecture = Picking the right battles + Managing trade-offs
- Clarify and agree on the scope of the system
- User cases (description of sequences of events that, taken together, lead to a system doing something useful)
- Who is going to use it?
- How are they going to use it?
Hello software developers,
Please check your code to ensure you're not making one of the following mistakes related to cryptography.
I. General Mistakes
- Writing your own home-grown cryptography primitives (For example: Mifare Classic)
- Exception: For the sake of learning, but don't deploy it in production.
- Using a fast hash function (e.g. MD5, SHA256) for storing passwords. Use bcrypt instead.
- Not using a cryptographically secure random number generator
2015-01-29 Unofficial Relay FAQ
Compilation of questions and answers about Relay from React.js Conf.
Disclaimer: I work on Relay at Facebook. Relay is a complex system on which we're iterating aggressively. I'll do my best here to provide accurate, useful answers, but the details are subject to change. I may also be wrong. Feedback and additional questions are welcome.