##Google Interview Questions: Product Marketing Manager
- Why do you want to join Google?
-- Because I want to create tools for others to learn, for free. I didn't have a lot of money when growing up so I didn't get access to the same books, computers and resources that others had which caused money, I want to help ensure that others can learn on the same playing field regardless of their families wealth status or location.
- What do you know about Google’s product and technology?
-- A lot actually, I am a beta tester for numerous products, I use most of the Google tools such as: Search, Gmaill, Drive, Reader, Calendar, G+, YouTube, Web Master Tools, Keyword tools, Analytics etc.
- If you are Product Manager for Google’s Adwords, how do you plan to market this?
- What would you say during an AdWords or AdSense product seminar?
- Who are Google’s competitors, and how does Google compete with them?
-- Google competes on numerous fields:
--- Search: Baidu, Bing, Duck Duck Go